FireGirl Mexican Kitchen’s management has operated a BYOB Tex Mexican Restaurant at 2814 Street Road, Bensalem, PA for about 8 years. We recently renovated, changed the restaurant name to FireGirl Mexican Kitchen and reopened on March 9, 2015.
We love flavorful food and the Bensalem – Philadelphia area. Plus the people here are wonderful as well as the four seasons. Hence we brought our favorite Tex Mexican Cuisine to the area about 8 years ago. With our new name, comes
- similar Tex Mexican cuisine
- lively positive atmosphere promoting living Alive & Well
- more flavorful food
- more healthier twist (hormone free chicken, no freezer, no microwave, made to order meals)
- more vegetarian options (pozole soup, vegetarian fillings and bases).
- fire bar complementary no salt seasonings, no vinegar seasonings, hot sauces to rev up your tastebuds or your endorphin rush)
- access to 100’s of hot foods – hot sauces, bbq sauces, salsas, seasonings and salts through our sister company – HotSauceCatalog.com
Here’s hoping you enjoy it as much as we do.
Please let us know personally if we can improve or bring a tex mex favorite of yours here — via an email to — Eat(at)FireGirlMexicanKitchen.com
Your appreciation of our contribution to the community would be greatly appreciated with your positive reviews on Yelp.com and Zagat.com